I heard the opening of your show on KREF radio yesterday morning. It was Easter morning--not that it seemed to matter any to you. You warbled on about "reviving democracy" rather than speaking about the importance of Easter and all that it symbolizes.
Congratulations on your self-appointed role as a "Political Activist".
I'm guessing that you simply overlooked that God had (allegedly) called you to be something other than a "Political Activist". I hazard this guess because I can't believe that God instructed you as an ordained minister of his to speak on EASTER MORNING about anything other than EASTER MORNING.
I'm also going to let KREF radio know that their "Religious Talk" segment has been co-opted by someone with a (liberal) political agenda and suggest that they either find someone else who is sincererly interested in religion to take over the show or bring in someone from the conservative side of the coin to balance your political remarks.
2 comments:
Greg B writes:
I heard the opening of your show on KREF radio yesterday morning. It was Easter morning--not that it seemed to matter any to you. You warbled on about "reviving democracy" rather than speaking about the importance of Easter and all that it symbolizes.
Congratulations on your self-appointed role as a "Political Activist".
I'm guessing that you simply overlooked that God had (allegedly) called you to be something other than a "Political Activist". I hazard this guess because I can't believe that God instructed you as an ordained minister of his to speak on EASTER MORNING about anything other than EASTER MORNING.
I'm also going to let KREF radio know that their "Religious Talk" segment has been co-opted by someone with a (liberal) political agenda and suggest that they either find someone else who is sincererly interested in religion to take over the show or bring in someone from the conservative side of the coin to balance your political remarks.
Happy Easter.
Gary,
Sorry you missed the last 25 minutes of the broadcast.
Here's a podcast of the entire program, if you are really interested in hearing an Easter sermon.
Post a Comment