Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Mainstream Baptist to Videocast

I've been in Washington, D.C. for the past four days attending an executive board meeting for the national organization of Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I didn't take my laptop with me, so I did not have an opportunity to post to the blog for the last few days. I did get an opportunity to work with Dr. David Berliner who was interviewed in the last two podcasts.

I came back from D.C. with a 30 second video that the Education Committee at AU produced to oppose siphoning funds from public schools and giving it to private religious schools. I plan to use it as my first videocast and hope to have it up by the end of the week.

2 comments:

Bob Ferguson said...

I was captured by your title that Mainstream would videocast. Do you mean the upcoming meeting in Atlanta? The clip on the schools was very good. Thanks for posting that.

Bob Ferguson

Dr. Bruce Prescott said...

I'll not be posting live streaming video from the Atlanta meeting, but I may be able to post some video clips after the meeting is over.