Rangel: It’s disgraceful that he has to make any explanation for anything. The intrusion of the media and Republicans into the sacred relationship that worshipers have with their spiritual leaders I think is going to come back to haunt us. To think that we have to go into the lives and the beliefs of Rabbis and Priests and ministers and Imams is absolutely ridiculous. We’ve got a war on. We’ve got an economy that’s splintered. I think the media should be more responsible and start dealing with those issues. I don’t think many people care what reverend Wright thinks and I don’t see why any candidate should have to explain what ..Well said, Congressman Rangel.
Sunday, May 04, 2008
Rangel Rips Into Blitzer
Crooks and Liars has posted video of Congressman Charles Rangel raking CNN's Wolf Blitzer over the coals for continuing to ask questions about Obama's relationship to Rev. Wright. Here's a quote:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment