In the Youtube video above, Fox News reporters comment as Tower 7 at the World Trade Center implodes.
Outside New York City, few people realize that three towers fell on 9-11. Tower 7 was not struck by an airplane. It is the only steel frame building ever said to collapse due to fire.
I read your blog regularly, so this out-of-left-field post left me scratching my head. I'm not sure what you're trying to say and wanting us to believe about this video.
Just noticing an odd coincidence. One of a number related to 9-11.
Here's a link to the government's report on the reasons for the implosion of building seven at the World Trade Center. It was finally released last week.
5 comments:
What's your point?
I read your blog regularly, so this out-of-left-field post left me scratching my head. I'm not sure what you're trying to say and wanting us to believe about this video.
Scribe,
Just noticing an odd coincidence. One of a number related to 9-11.
Here's a link to the government's report on the reasons for the implosion of building seven at the World Trade Center. It was finally released last week.
I'm sorry Bruce, but my interpretation would be that they aren't commenting on live footage, but on something they got off their feed.
MDSF,
Good point.
Scribe said...
What's your point?
As the post said
"It is the only steel frame building ever said to collapse due to fire."
So I will make the point clearer - it didn't collapse due to fire.
Post a Comment