Friday, September 16, 2005

A Google Hit


FACT: I just ran a Google search on the word failure. This is the first entry listed:

Biography of President George W. Bush
Biography of the president from the official White House web site.www.whitehouse.gov/president/gwbbio.html - 33k - Sep 15, 2005 - Cached - Similar pagesPast Presidents - Kids Only - Current News - PresidentMore results from www.whitehouse.gov »

Thanks to Rob Shumacher's Online Magazine for the picture. Thanks to Harold Brooks for advising me that the picture was produced by Despair, Inc.

3 comments:

P M Prescott said...

By that definition I don't think he's been a failure. He's tried his damnest to destroy the government and so far he has succeeded brilliantly.

Buck Eschaton said...

I think a while back there was some "Google-Bombing" regarding "Miserable Failure" and Mr. Bush.

Chronicles of Indestructible Life

Robert Schumacher said...

:) I have other graphics (already loaded to Blogger) for you, if you're interested (including the one you mentioned in email).